Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Craft Update #6

Hello dear reader!

I am here to give you a quick update, because I am too excited to wait for more information to write on. I am taking a class on the art of West Africa and it sounds amazing so far! Today we got started on a loom....so yes we get to weave!!! Along with many other projects (like mask making and basket weaving) this class is going to be just absolutely fun! I am going to upload pictures of the projects as I make them. Here is a picture of what I was able to get done for the class today... we start the actual weaving on Thursday.

Tonight I plan to work on getting the henna (mehndi) design on my Diwali table penciled in as much as I can. I should have enough things gathered/done to do a better post by the end of the week.
P.S.... I noticed that at the start of this blog I wrote a post on what this blog was about. I am not going to edit or delete that post just for history purposes but...but but but... I am going to write a new post that gives a better explanation for what this blog is about.

Tootles~

No comments:

Post a Comment