Sunday, March 17, 2013

Craft Update #3

Woots on the third craft update!!!!
¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.





Felt made badge.... I suppose you can add a pin to the back and make it like a button or real badge but I like it without the pins/clip. About two inches wide, I want to make more of these and throw them in a box to use as a display. It would be fun to just take a bunch and toss them in your room or bed....or hide them and go on a scavenger hunt! ~♥~  I just might do that now. =)


 

I know there is a picture out there on the internet where I got this inspiration from...and the original is of course white cats, but I decided to go to the next level with these two. They did not turn out as I had hoped, I am going to re-try and make them bigger. Right now the orange cat is about 4-5 inches wide, so perhaps making it 10 inches wide like a small pillow (this way I can add more details and features to the kitten). 



The stripes and features on both of them were done using nail polish.



 



iPod generation 1 plushie! I made it for a friend's daughter, with two small simple phone plushies.


And those are the two phone plushies I made. I used puffy glitter paint to make the one for the daughter more attractive and kept the one for my nephew simpler as he is pretty picky about shiny things. 








And I just wanted to share some of the things I did during my summer trip to India in 2011. The on the bottom left is done with fabric paint (it was my first attempt at painting on fabric hands on). The top two are embroidery designs I am doing on a pillow.

I have yet to finish them (I forgot to bring all of the material with me so I have to go shopping for replacements first). I plan on continuing during this coming summer.
That is all I am going to put in this post...don't want to over load in one post. =)
~Tootles~~♥~



No comments:

Post a Comment