Sunday, March 17, 2013

Craft Update #4


Another update!

I am planning on launching videos on youtube soon....with craft updates and maybe even tutorials. =)

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°.V-Day.°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.



 I made these felt heart (plushies?) for Valentines Day. Using a mixture of embroidery and buttons and fabric flower parts I created five of these for now....with ribbons attached so that they are easier to hang.

I tried to keep the designs on them all different from each other (front and back). The original idea I had in mind was to create a tree out of wire and hang these on there with some pink and red leaves....but as I added the ribbons on there I realized that I could create a vine out of these to hang horizontally across a window sill or on the wall...maybe even make it so that they hang vertically. Another possibility would be to hang them individually on the ceiling. These are about 2" tall....perhaps smaller. I am attaching individual shots of all five hearts and I will upload the other later when I come up with more design ideas. Sorry if they seem blurry,crappy phone camera   >w<
 

 

 


This one is really blurry but I am keeping it here just so you can see the design on it.

That is all I am going to post for now...perhaps even for the rest of this coming week.
Tootles! And have fun creating your own art `~*♥*~`

No comments:

Post a Comment