Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I really was doing all this time....

yea ok so...to get back on track....
so what new media have I explored since I last posted here?.... plenty of it!!!!!

Oil paint, charcoal, and crafts!!!!!! so sewing some plushies and stuff.

I'm guessing you all want to see them? =)
Guitar Plushie

Not the first thing I made using felt (I'll post that too). So a guitar plushie that I made after I watched a tutorial on it (can't remember which one it was atm)....

And I should have taken pictures of it from other angles too huh?... I'll do that next time.








Bunnies!!!!!!!!!
Cute little bunnies (no more than 1.5 inches tall) made of felt!
And guess what? They are Lollipop holders! As you can see on the back of the orange one there are two strings to put a lollipop through...pretty easy to make simple lollipops as cute gifts.








All right....so at the top we have a really crappy looking yellow monkey... that was my first attempt to make anything out of felt.
And I know I made anther monkey afterwards but I never took pictures of it before I gave it away. Oopsies.... anyways....I ended up making three of those bunnies and giving away two. I'm saving one to add to another bigger project that I'll post when I get around to finishing it.

The yellow square is also a surprise I'm making for someone....it's one part of another bigger project that I'll post as soon as I get around to using the sewing machine. >w<

And I think that's all I'm gonna post for today...that's 3 posts all in one day...
._.

Anyways...so see you all later this week with more updates on the crafts and artwork I made.
Tootles~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment